Company Name: Geoscape Contracting
Average Pay: $25-$30 an hour
Company Introduction: Geoscape Contracting is a pioneer in the green industry specializing in landscape construction for many large commercial and urban developers, with projects spanning across the GTA. We dedicate ourselves to all aspects of commercial landscaping, including but not limited to; softscaping, hardscaping, grading, retaining walls, plant installation, sodding, terraseeding, park construction and trucking.
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Maintain safety as being the number 1 priority in all daily activities.
● Performs mandatory by-law truck inspections and fills out log book each day.
● Maintain accurate records and logs.
● Performs vehicle inspections and preventative daily maintenance before, during and after trips – this also includes greasing the truck once a week.
● Keeps the interior and exterior of the cab clean.
● Maintain a level of professionalism on job sites.
● Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all times.
● Demonstrate critical thinking and aptitude to problem solve.
● Other Secures all loads and safely delivers materials/machines to and from site. This includes all equipment, and tarping plant material, aggregates and soils.
● Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
● Minimum of a AZ or DZ license required.
● Previous driving experience considered an asset.
● Excellent time management skills.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Must possess a clean abstract.
● Regular working hours are Monday-Friday from 6AM to 7PM.
● Physically fit and has the ability to lift up to 30lbs.
● If you are a passionately proud, safety oriented, caring individual that is interested in succeeding together within a fun organization where growing and exceeding expectations are a part of our every day culture then apply now!
● Dental Care
● Extended health care
● RRSP match
● Vision care
● 12 hour shift
● Construction: 1 year (preferred)
● AZ/DZ License (required)