Are you looking to for an industry leading Dispatch Training Program? Look no further, A1 Transportation Academy is one of the most respected names in the industry. We provide a superior education delivered by exceptional certified professionals. Our Dispatch courses are facilitated on-site and provide far more knowledge and hands-on experience with the equipment. Our students receive individual attention and care, in our prestigious Mississauga office.
This program provides you an introduction to concepts, technical understanding and practical knowledge of transportation, Fleet dispatching, customs brokerage and freight forwarding. You will gain valued expertise and knowledge to help companies effectively manage the movement of goods and trucks in our complex economy. We take pride in maintaining recruit success by starting at a very basic level and gradually building their knowledge base in each step of the training program to ensure a solid educational foundation. A1 Transportation Academy`s dispatch training program begins with classroom lecture combined with critical thinking exercises that can be taught in a group or individual setting instructed by experienced and expert instructors. The classroom-based lesson plans include basic training on following topics:
DISPATCH COURSE OUTLINE
- Business Set-up
- Introduction to Logistics and IT
- Terminology of the Trucking Industry.
- Load Matching and Acquisition
- Load Board Training/How to Find and Book Loads.
- Specialized Freight
- Truck load, Less than a truck load shipment
- Route Management
- Order Management
- Record Keeping
- Authorities & Permits
- Border Crossing
- Freight Pricing
- Basic Negotiation Skills
- Policies and Procedures
- C-TPAT, PIP, CSA
- Bonded Carriers
- Hours of service
- Available Resources to use for your business.
- Pre-Qualifying Process of Brokers, Shippers and Drivers.
- Required Documents to Book Freight with customers.
- Billing (How Truck Driver gets paid and Required Documents).
- Billing/Invoicing (How Dispatcher Gets Paid)
HOW LONG IS THE COURSE AND WHAT DOES IT COST?
Our course is one week in length consisting of 40 hours. For a breakdown of fees and expected time commitment please call A1 Transportation Academy.
WHAT WILL I GRADUATE WITH AT COURSE COMPLETION?
As a graduate of this program, you will receive a certificate from A1 Transportation Academy. This can open your career to a wide range of opportunities for you to pursue in Transportation and Logistics industry. As a graduate of this program, you may pursue future career options, such as:
- Fleet Dispatcher
- Diver supervisor
- Freight co-ordinator
- Transportation appointment co-ordinator
- Transportation logistics co-ordinator
- Customs associate
- Transportation analyst
- Grade 10 English or Equivalent
- Successfully Complete Ministry Approved Aptitude Testing
HOW DO I REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE?
- You may register in Person, over the Phone, or Online.
- New Courses start regularly, please contact us for more information
IS FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE FOR THIS COURSE?
- There are several financing options that might be available to you.
- Please contact our enrollment department for further information.